We are the leading name in the construction industry for exporting and supplying a wide range of Europa Hoist. These hoists are widely used as temporary structures for carrying out the work of restoration, construction, glass cladding and repairing. A wide range of hoists with different payloads is available for our clients to use for bridges, high rise buildings and towers. Manufactured from the best quality of raw materials, this Europa Hoist is economical in price.
Major Key Features
- Automatic operation
- Excellent lifting speed
- Heavy load bearing capacity
- Ispat Infrastructure (India) Ltd were one of the first to introduce the Rack and Pinion technology Hoists and access platforms to the Indian Construction industry. These access systems are now widely and commonly used by leading construction companies for construction, restoration, repairs and glass cladding etc. of high rise buildings, bridges, towers and so on.
- Europa hoists are made in China according to the strict CE European standards (EN 1259 - 2000 standards).
- Europa Hoists have maximum payload upto 8000 kg, lifting speed upto 96 m/min and can reach heights upto 450 mts.
- The wide range of Europa hoists can cater to any project cost effectively and without compromising on safety, thanks to their modern features which are at par with any other international brand.
- The quality guarantee of Europa equipment is based on the ISO 9001:2000 quality standard. We at Ispat Infrastructure (India) ltd have a full fledged Engineering Division which ensures prompt and efficient after sales backed by an extensive marketing and field service network to ensure smooth performance of the equipments supplied by us.
- In addition to general building hoists, Europa offers a range of specialized hoists for curves, slopes, wells, tunnels, twin mast, large tonnage, small size etc. as per the client and site requirement.
Plot No. El - 28, TTC, Midc Industrial Area, Mahape, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India